Targeted Display Ads
GEO727, a cutting-edge division of SEO727, is your gateway to revolutionizing your business’s digital marketing strategy. Imagine a world where you can reach your target audience with pinpoint precision, engage them on their favorite streaming platforms, and convert leads like never before. With GEO727, you can turn this dream into reality. Our experts specialize in geofencing, enabling you to harness the power of location-based marketing to capture customers in real-time. We’ll also supercharge your brand visibility through highly targeted display ads, ensuring that your message reaches the right people at the right time. And if that’s not enough, our streaming TV solutions will take your advertising to the next level, captivating potential clients where they spend their leisure time. Don’t let your competitors steal the spotlight – contact us today, and let us lead you on a journey to digital marketing excellence!
What is Geofencing?
Geofencing is a location-based service that uses GPS, RFID, Wi-Fi, or cellular data to trigger a pre-programmed action when someone enters or exits a virtual boundary. It’s used by businesses to target potential customers in their local area with relevant ads and messages.
Geofencing allows businesses to create virtual boundaries around their physical locations, such as stores or restaurants. When someone enters the boundary, they receive an alert on their smartphone with information about the business and any available special offers. This helps businesses reach more potential customers and increase revenue.
For example, if you own a restaurant in a busy city center, you can set up geofences around your restaurant so that people walking by will get an alert on their phone with information about your restaurant and any special offers you may have. This way, you can attract more customers to your business without having to do any extra work.
Geofencing also allows businesses to track customer behavior and gain insights into how people interact with their business. By tracking where customers go after they enter the geofence, businesses can better understand what attracts them and what doesn’t. This helps them tailor their marketing strategies for maximum effectiveness. Overall, geofencing effectively allows local businesses to reach more potential customers and increase revenue. By creating virtual boundaries around their physical locations, businesses can target potential customers with relevant ads and messages while gaining valuable insights into customer behavior.
- When businesses use geofencing around their competitors, they can target potential customers with more enticing offers than those being offered by the competition. This way, businesses can capture more customers and increase revenue without having to do any extra work.
- Geofencing around stadiums is a great way for businesses to capture the attention of potential customers before and after events. By targeting people at these large gathering points, businesses can reach many potential customers quickly and increase revenue.
- Concert Halls are also popular places for geofencing due to the high number of people who attend such events. Businesses can set up geofences in these areas and promote their products or services to concertgoers, giving them an opportunity to reach new potential customers and increase revenue in one fell swoop
- Furthermore, geofencing is an effective way for local businesses to target large groups of people who gather at public places like parks or other attractions. By targeting people in these areas, businesses can ensure their messages get seen by the right people at the right time and increase sales as a result.
Targeted Ads are Effective, Advertising Simplified
BRAND OMNIPRESENCE: We create campaigns for your Business Across The Internet on High Traffic Blogs, Video Sites, Podcast Sites, SlideShare, News Sites Like NBC, CBS & Google News and more.
Targeted Display Ads for Home Service Providers
Why use Targeted Display?
There is no better way to reach new potential customers than programmatic display advertising. Simply put, these ads follow you around based on what you research, read about, and buy. “Targeted” can be a bit of a black box, but we make it easy with our bundled competitive blend. This combines the power of demographic, geographic, content, and behavioral targeting with a retargeting ad group to engage new users and serve them ads after they leave your site. Targeting segments can include everything from age, gender, household income to interest in a Chevy Tahoe or purchase intent for a used car. Our Competitive Blend puts your campaign’s best foot forward to produce results and draw in new customers who are already interested in your products or services. The dynamic ad units allow you to introduce your brand to these interested customers and retarget them with messages to take action. Each impression counts-reaching relevant potential customers. And then you can also measure engagement through clicks and potential conversion tracking, if applicable.
Digital Marketing Product
What is Streaming TV?
Streaming TV is viewing live or on-demand content through the following:
- Smart TV: an internet-enabled TV connects direct to services & apps
- Puck, stick or dongle: examples including AppleTV, Amazon’s Fire Stick, Chromecast & others
- Gaming consoles including PlayStation4, Xbox & others
- Laptop, tablets & other mobile devices connected directly to programming or streaming sites.
Your commercial can be served across ALL DEVICES.
Publishers that produce their own TV content National networks that people love and follow.
Publishers or partners that own the rights to distribute TV content.
Distributors have access to a variety of inventory that appeals to large audiences.
Connected TV (CTV) devices, including smart TVs, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, PlayStation, etc.
WHERE WILL THE ADS APPEAR?
On the Large Screen
Just like a regular broadcast commercial, big screen or smart TV video content plays with a commercial break.
Differences from Traditional TV
There are typically fewer breaks during an on-demand or live porgram.
There are fewer ad sports per break, which can help with brand recall.
These are usually non-skippable.
Big screen ads usually a completion fate of 90% or higher
Did you know… adding just one Streaming TV ad to a traditional TV campaign boosts ad recall 34%
On the Small Screen
Streaming TV ads can play on a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
These ads can play during a commercial break, before programming, in the middle or after programming.
Differences from Large Screen Streaming:
- These ads are something skipable.
- There can be multiple ads on the page, depending on the viewer experience.
- Small screen ads usually have a completion rate of 50% or higher since it’s easier to close out of a browser or devices vs. a big screen TV.